Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Post-It Note holder with pen

I'm still here! Seems like life has been extra busy the past week, but I've still had time for some stamping therapy! Smiley from millan.net My friend Judy S. came over last Friday and we made a couple of 3-D projects that I've been wanting to do for awhile. This one is an adorable Post-It note holder with a coordinating pen. The pen coordinates because it has matching DSP rolled up and inserted in the barrel of the pen. It's hard to see because this pen has a smoky-looking barrel, but it's there!I came across this idea on Sandy Hancock's blog. She has all of the instructions here. This project actually goes fairly quickly and would make an adorable gift for anyone. These were so much fun to make - try one for yourself and send me a picture of what you make! I'd love to see it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment