Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fabulous Florets

Can you believe it's May already? With the start of May, there is the start of a new mini catalog! It's the Summer Mini catalog and is good from May 1 through August 31, 2011. If you didn't get one in the mail and would like one, please contact me and I'll be happy to get one to you.

I haven't had much time (or interest - see my last post) over the past few days to do much stamping, but I did make this card for my Upscale Swap Group about a week ago. It uses a new set from the new mini called Fabulous Florets. It also uses Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper and two new Stampin' Emboss Powders - Melon Mambo and Wild Wasabi that are available in this mini. I'd forgotten how much fun it was to use colored embossing powders. (All products are found on pages 22-23 of the 2011 Summer Mini Catalog.)

Until next time...

Jayne Stenstrom
jayne@jaynestamps.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment